The terms "you", "your" and "your" refer to you as a user of the Site. A "user" means any individual accessing, browsing, browsing, browsing, or using the Site in any manner whatsoever. The terms "us", "our", and "our" refer to R2C.
"Content" means text, images, photographs, audio and video formats, location data, and all other forms of data or communications. "Your Content" means Content that you send or transmit to, via or in connection with the Site, such as reviews, compliments, invitations, recordings, messages and information that you post or publicly display in your profile account. "User Content" means Content that users send or transmit to, via or through the Site. "R2C Content" means Content that we create and publish as part of the Site. "Third Party Content" means Content from parties other than R2C or its users and published as part of the Site. "Site Content" means all Content published in connection with the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content and R2C Content.
Use of the Site
Permission to use the Site
Availability of the Site
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or stopped at any time without notice or liability to you.
You need to create an account and provide some information about yourself in order to use some of the features offered through the Site. You are responsible for protecting the privacy of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities occurring on your account or associated with it. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time, for any reason or without reason.
You agree not to use the Site and not to assist or permit others to use the Site for :
- Infringing rights of third parties, including any breach of trust, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, right to privacy, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property rights or industrial.
- Threatening, stalking, harming or harassing others, or promoting sectarianism or discrimination.
- Promote an activity or other business transaction or event, or otherwise use the Site for commercial purposes, except as part of a Business Account and as expressly authorized by R2C.
- Violate any applicable law.
You also agree not to do the following and not to assist or permit others to :
- Modify, adapt, appropriately, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations, publicly display, sell, trade, or otherwise exploit the Site or the Site Content (other than Your Content ), except with the express authorization of R2C.
- Use robots, scanning engines, search / retrieval applications, or any other automated device, process or method of accessing, retrieving, scraping, or indexing any portion of the Site or the Site Content.
- Perform reverse engineering on any portion of the Site.
- Delete or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained in any part of the Site or any document printed or copied from the Site.
- Save, process or explore data from other users.
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for the purpose of creating or enhancing a database to search for business notices.
- Modify the format or framing of any portion of the Site.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionate burden on R2C's technology infrastructure or otherwise cause excessive demands on the Site.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through computer hacking, passwords or any other means.
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit computer viruses, computer viruses, defects, Trojan horses or other destructive elements (collectively referred to as "viruses").
- Use any device, software or subroutine that interfere with the proper functioning of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site.
- Use the Site to harm the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security codes; disrupt, interfere with, or interfere with the security of the Site or Site Content.
- Delete, avoid, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with Site-related security features, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of the Site Content or features that limit the use of the Site.
The restrictions set out above apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. However, you agree not to infringe (even if permitted by applicable law) without giving us 30 days written notice by clicking here, together with any information that we may reasonably require in order to enable us to offer you an alternative solution or to accommodate you in any way at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", "WITH ITS DEFECTS" AND "AS IS", EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDING THAT THE R2C ENTITIES MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL OR APPROVE THE USER CONTENT. SO, YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. R2C ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIM OR ANY PROMISE WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, SAFETY, OR CONTENT OF THE SITE. SO THE R2C ENTITIES CAN NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY RESULT, FOR EXAMPLE, OF MALFUNCTION, UNAVAILABILITY OR PROBLEMS WITH RESPECT TO SAFETY OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR TRUST GIVE ACCESS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF LISTS, CLASSIFICATIONS, REVIEWS, METRICS, RECOMMENDATION SOFTWARE, APPEARING ON, USED ON OR RENDERED AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
THE R2C ENTITIES DO NOT MAKE ANY CLAIM OR ANY PROMISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY CONDUCT, AS TRADE OR ADVERTISING MENTIONED ON THE SITE OR USERS OF THE SITE. THE R2C ENTITIES MAY NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANY OTHER USER OR COMMERCIAL SHALL BE GUILTY FOR THE ABUSE OF YOUR USE CONTENT, YOUR IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE AN EXPRESSED EXPERIENCE OF ONE OF THE SHOPS OR ADVERTISERS WHOSE LIST IS ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE REMAIN ON YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOUR OWN RISK.
THE R2C ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU BY AN REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY R2C ENTITY MUST BE CONSIDERED TO BE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
THE SOLE RIGHTS AND REMEDIES PROVIDED BY YOU EXCLUSIVELY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, PROPOSED SERVICES OR OTHER COMPLAINTS ARE THE TERMINATION AND INTERRUPTION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE USE OF THE SITE.
R2C ENTITIES DO NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) LOSS OF OPERATION, (iv) LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE REPUTATION OF R2C OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
Jurisdiction and jurisdiction
These Terms and any claim, cause of action or litigation between you and R2C (a "Claim") will be governed by Irish law, regardless of any conflict of laws provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BY ONE OF THE PARTIES, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT YOU TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF PARIS, FRANCE.
We may terminate your account, suspend your right to use certain portions of the Site and / or ban you from the Site for any reason or without cause and without notice or liability to you. Any such action may prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, the Site Content, or any related information.
Terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to modify, update or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any reason or without reason, and without notice or liability to you.
- Except as set forth in Section 10 above, nothing herein is intended to confer any rights or remedies against any third party or shall be construed as such.